Internet of Things in the electrical cabinet
The rapidM2M C330 brings IoT into the electrical cabinet. Equipped with the proven rapidM2M technology, you can easily program the hardware with the rapidM2M Studio.
The rapidM2M C330 is a compact, freely programmable device for recording, processing and transferring signals. It is suitable for DIN rail mounting in electrical cabinets and requires a fixed power supply. It is the ideal multi-functional tool for measuring and controlling tasks. The universal inputs collect data from analogue sensors and signal transmitters. The high resolution of the measuring interval makes the rapidM2M C330 interesting for on-the-edge analysis applications.
The RS232, RS485 and CAN interfaces enable communications with machines, control units or sensors with da digital interface. Two relay outputs are available for controlling actuators. In addition, the rapidM2M C330 has an integrated buffer battery, which makes it possible to send a message if the supply voltage fails.
A mobile radio, WiFi or LAN connection can be used for bidirectional data exchange with the web server. If the WiFi interface is not used for communication with the web server, it is available for networking with devices and sensors.
The heart of the rapidM2M C330 is the intelligent rapidM2M M230, which has been specially optimized for high computing power. The rapidM2M C330 is equipped ex works with the rapidM2M operating system and is fully functional. The application program can be created within a few hours using the rapidM2M Studio.
- Programmable via rapidM2M Studio
- High computing power (Cortex M4 CPU with FPU) with type rapidM2M C33x
- Fixed power supply necessary
- Universal inputs for digital and analogue signals
- RS232, RS485 and CAN interface
- WiFi interface for communication with devices and sensors
- Relay outputs
- Integrated buffer battery with charge controller
- Measured value storage on the device
- Data transfer to web server via mobile radio, WiFi or LAN
- Configuration of the device via web portal
- Very low commissioning & operating costs
- Hardware Real-Time Clock
- Integrated long-life SIM chip
|rapidM2M C33x WIFI/3G EU||rapidM2M C33x WIFI/4G EU||rapidM2M C32x WIFI/3G EU|
x analogue or digital|
|Serial interface:||1 x RS485 (2-wire)|
1 x CAN
1 x RS232 (4-wire)
|Outputs:||2 x relays (2 groups)|
|Programming:||PAWN Script (scripting language similar to C) with rapidM2M Studio|
|Voltage supply:||Vin: 9...32VDC|
|Data memory:||3 MB , 8 MB RAM||3MB internal flash memory|
|Data transmission:|| 2G/3G modem (Europe):|| 2G/4G modem (Europe):||2G/3G modem (Europe):|
|SIM:||integrated SIM chip|
- Individual labeling
- Customized housing colour
- Type plate and certificates
- Versioned, adapted manual and fact sheet