Easily create NB-IoT applications
With the web-based IDE rapidM2M Studio you can create your NB-IoT applications quickly and easily. Access libraries, use examples and ready-to-use apps.
- Secure NB-IoT data transmission
- Temperature and 3-axis accelerometer
- GNSS positioning
- Bluetooth 5 ready
- UART or I2C interface
- Extensive libs - programmable via web IDE rapidM2M Studio
- SoC energy consumption monitoring
- Extension modules | PogoConnector
- Open platform | integration into all systems
- Locating people, animals and things
- Mobile Tracking
- Asset tracking
- Machine Tracking
- Location and monitoring of equipment
|Data transmission||NarrowBand IoT (NB-IoT) & LTE Cat-M1|
|Sensors||Temperature, 3-axis accelerometer|
|Interfaces||BLE and UART or I2C interface|
|Energy supply||Rechargeable battery|
|UX / Interaction||Button and vibration|
NB-IoT webinar series
Register for the free webinar series according on NB-IoT. You will receive all dates in time directly into your mailbox. The Microtronics experts share their knowledge live in the webinar and answer your questions.
24. June: IoT Marketplace - managing and distributing applications
Martin Buber shows how easy it is to manage applications for IoT sensors from the operator's perspective.
15. September: MQTT Channel
Bernhard Maier presents different possibilities for the efficient connection of a NB-IoT sensor.
06. October: Programming IoT-App and application Lib's
Stefan Schweighofer demonstrates the extensive possibilities of software customisation, the creation of new applications and the workflow in the development process.
20. October: NB-IoT applications
Bernhard Kadla and Martin Buber present applications for logistics, industry and fleet management and discuss implementation ideas with the participants.
18. November: Software Libraries
Josef Posch demonstrates how to work with software libraries in the rapidM2M Studio. The NB-IoT sensor rapidM2M T32x will be used.
19. May: NB-IoT Sensor Industrial Design Concept
Bernhard Kadla presents the hardware concept for a NB-IoT sensor.
10. June: Energy consumption with NB-IoT sensor rapidM2M T32x
Stefan Lechner explains the advantages of NB-IoT in terms of energy efficiency.
You want to be informed about the NB-IoT sensor rapidM2M T32x and the upcoming webinars?
You are interested in the past webinars or do you have questions about NB-IoT and the rapidM2M T32x?
hank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.